Friday, November 18, 2011

Too long

Ahhhh! It's been 11 days since I posted anything on the blog. Shame on me. 
Before we get to Thanksgiving, and I get to share all of those wonderful holiday pictures, I thought I would share some that I think got missed this fall. 
These two brothers played some good looking tennis awhile back. I was the designated photographer and tested my action shot skills. 
Stand back, he swings hard!
 Oh wait, Blake's a stud too. 
(Side note: All four Stucky brothers are stellar tennis players. You should see them play doubles against each other.)
What can I say...she loves all kinds of shoes already. 
Unlce Brad brought Makenah and I flowers when he visited to celebrate the new baby!
Now that's a sweet guy.
Aunt Jenna!!!
Last time Jen visited we definitely had to use the wagon. It is super popular right now. Makenah loves to ride in the "wada." 
 And, there are always books involved. 
Some cuteness on Halloween before the costume.
Hooray for Friday! Hope you have a good weekend!

No comments: