Sunday, August 23, 2015

When I started a blog...

Exactly 5 years ago I started documenting the happenings in our family on this blog. It has been a place that I have kept track of milestones, shared pictures, and told stories. Makenah was just 5 months old at the time, and I knew that I wanted to share what she was doing with family and friends.
I blogged about these two an awful lot...:) 
 I didn't have a Facebook account at the time, and so this was where all my pictures were shared. While there have been quiet spells on the blog, I continue to feel pulled to keep documenting our adventures, holidays, and everyday happenings. Out of curiosity, I looked back, and thus far, 2011 has been the year I posted the most. I've once had a month where I posted 15 times in a month(!!) and I've had months(this May!) where I posted nothing. We'll see if I can hold myself to it, but I would like to go back and get everything I missed archived on here. 
Thankful for this place, and thankful to those who have followed along!

No comments: