Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lots to share

I've got lots of pictures to share! I'll break them into a few parts, and start with the randoms from my phone. 
I've also got some backyard water playing, backyard at Grandma and Grandpa's and a Colorado hike. We just got back from almost a week in CO, and while I didn't take too many pictures otherwise, I made sure to get some shots of our first family hike. More on that later!!
We recently enjoyed the community pancake feed at the park. 
 And, took in the parade that followed. It was Beef Empire Days around here. 
Beef is a big deal here in western Kansas!
 The kids loved it! I think it will become a yearly thing!
 Sunday after church with Uncle Blake.
 Now he opens them AND tries to sit in them. 
 Ice cream after swimming!
 Zoo time. 
 "Hey, are you paying attention to me?!"
 Craft time. 
 Trying on the new hiking backpacks. 
Yes, thats a snowman in June. We made sugar cookies the other day and I got out the bag of cookie cutters, and Makenah wanted to use all of them. Sounded good to me!
 Balloons at Grandma and Grandpas.

No comments: