Sunday, June 30, 2013

The sweetest little dancer

Oh, this is sweet.
Makenah started ballet Friday. My goodness it was precious.
Our girl loves to dance, twirl, wear dance shoes, and be a ballerina. We thought we'd give dance class a try.
I was hoping she would enjoy class and look forward to going back. It was a huge success, and this is where you will find us on Friday mornings. I couldn't take my eyes off this sweet little class, watching her twirl, learn, follow directions, and try new things. 
I took her picture before we left. 


I couldn't resist trying to get a few pictures while she was there. 
Waiting for class to start. 
 Taking her turn across the floor
 Following the teachers instructions
 Deep in thought
I didn't catch it very well, but she smiled so big almost the whole time. A few times she ran over to me, gave me a big hug, and said, "Mama, did you see me do that?!" Melt my heart!
Love this girl.

No comments: