Thursday, August 15, 2013

We made it!

I left off the last blog post a couple days from moving.
We're here, there's a lot of boxes, and we enjoying our new home!!
It's been about a week and a half since our first night here. We had so much help--we couldn't have done it without the family! We had one major moving day, with a few others sprinkled in after to get more things we had stored away. I think Bryan is ready to be done carrying heavy things. 
The kids are doing well! Lots of new things to explore and get into!

I've got a bunch of pictures from Instagam that I wanted to share. 
(Side note: I have a private account on Instagram, I use it just for my own personal documenting, but I love all the pictures I have from there. If you are ever looking for something really cool to do with your Instagram pictures, you should check out Printsagram! I made Bryan a huge poster size print with hundreds of our favorite family Instagram pictures for Father's Day for his office. I framed it and it turned out amazing! It was so easy to do! I loved it!)

Filling up the pool in the backyard.
 The sweetest thing EVER!
 So many bracelets!
 Eating out in Kansas City!
 So much love.
 Checking out the aquarium in Cabelas. 
 Both so happy.
The reason for our KC visit...Brandon's White Coat ceremony, signifying the start of medical school. The four brothers.
 She had a great time at Munchkin Day camp at church. 
 They both love the park.
 She does handstands everywhere. This was the first one in her empty new room.
 First hair trim. Just a teeny little trim. Ha! She loved it! 
 Front seat drivers. 
 Watching Makenah at dance class. 
 First swim in our new backyard!
 Drink break. 
 Shopping for school supplies! Complete with a blue slush. Preschool starts in a couple weeks!
 The other favorite part about our backyard! 
 She insisted on wearing the flowers. 
 Helping Papa make the home-made ice cream for Blake's birthday.
 Library time!

No comments: