Thursday, August 1, 2013

With the family

Here I am! 
I was thinking to myself, "I wish I had some pictures to share on the blog..." I started looking through the albums and realized I did have some that I haven't recorded from when my brother Aaron and his wife Maria were here over the 4th of July weekend. Of course, we went to the zoo. 
There's a lot going on around here! After a short recovery from our last Colorado trip, we took off to Kansas City to support Bryan's brother Brandon as he celebrated the start of medical school at his White Coat Ceremony. They'll be some pictures of that when I share phone pics. We got to spend some time in Wichita on that trip also! 
Amidst all the summer travel lately, we have been preparing to move! At the beginning of June we found the house here that is going to be perfect for our family! We had to wait 2 months to close on it, but yesterday we signed the papers and its ours! We are packing the last few boxes and will do a big move this weekend! We are so excited!! We're thankful for all the family here to help us move, and Aaron and Maria are even coming this weekend, too! 
Until next time!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

How did we talk so much and so fast and not even talk about thenew house?! Urg! I will have to call!