Friday, August 19, 2011

A few more

I've been pretty quiet on the blog the last couple of weeks. It's not for a lack of fun around here. We are enjoying the end of summer, a hopeful end to the heat, and lots of sweet moments with Makenah. 
Here are a few pictures that didn't make it on the blog from the last couple of weeks...
A super happy gal after church on Sunday.
 She places her stethoscope on correctly all by herself. Neither of us remember showing her how in the first place.  If you ask her to come check you out, she will place the end on your chest and stand really still.
A snack in the laundry basket.
Helping Daddy reorganize the electronics.  We are still loving the helpful, sharing stage we are in for however long it sticks around. Makenah is all about giving things to other people, bringing me things she finds, and sharing her toys or books.
First adventures in coloring. She was mostly interested in taking all the crayons out and looking at the colors. I suppose I need to get myself some craft and coloring supplies now that I have such a big girl.
We're looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: