Monday, August 1, 2011

More water

Just in case you were wondering what else we could do to get some water time in, we decided to get Makenah a little pool for the backyard. Before discovering how much she liked the water, I didn't really think we would need one. But wading in the neighborhood pool and then playing in other people's backyard pools showed me it may be fun to have our own. 
I only filled it with a few inches of water, and away she went! She went in and out, in and out. The water was so cold, but it was SO hot outside, that it felt great. She made sure to splash me plenty and keep me cool too. 
Of course, you have to drink it. 
(This is her saying, "whoa!" Her current favorite exclamation.)
We've got another super hot week ahead, so I bet we'll be back in the water soon!

No comments: