Monday, February 13, 2012

A double Happy Birthday

I'm here to send two very special people some birthday love. Although both of these birthday's have passed (I need to get back on track with my pre-birthday preparedness!), I wanted to send a special message to my parents who both recently celebrated birthdays. 
They are just so great. I am so thankful to have grown up with such loving and supportive parents. The kind who loved me unconditionally, who supported everything I tried out, who provided, encouraged, laughed and taught. While all these things continue, I am also thankful for their guidance and love as I have a family of my own now. 
As grandparents, they couldn't be more awesome. They love Makenah dearly, shower her with attention, support our family, help out all the time, and always know how to have fun. They are always there when we need them. 
Happy Birthday Mom and Dad! We love you so much!!
I love love love them. 
Happy (late) birthdays! 

No comments: