Monday, April 23, 2012

Logan (1 month)

Has it been a month already?!
It's actually been 5 weeks since we brought our sweet boy home. 
I wanted to start to take some monthly pictures of him, similar to those I took with Makenah. I'm not quite sure I know what I want to do it yet, so I thought I would just figure it out along the way. I took pictures of Makenah in her crib every month laying on her blanket. While I decide what to do, I used the beautiful blanket my mom made for Logan. 

Here's our star!
We think we have quite the cutie on our hands. I think he looks like a little Stucky...more specifically, like a little Bryan. This is a common reaction from those who meet him. His dark hair, oh, his dark hair!! It's precious! He sleeps quite a bit during the day, but when he's up, we get some super bright and interested eyes. He has started to look right at us, and now notices some of the toys on his swing mobile. I'm almost certain I got a true smile yesterday, too! 
I had to get his back side, to see all that hair!
He's growing so fast! I know this because he sure likes to eat! During the day he eats every couple of hours, if not more often. At night, its about every 2-3 hours. So far, he has been good at being able to settle back down and go to sleep, so we don't have Mama/Logan parties at night anymore. 
We talk everyday about what a mellow and mostly easy-going guy he is. Makenah and I include him in most everything we do during the day, so he gets taken from room to room, or from the floor to the swing, or to his carrier to go outside, or in the stroller for a walk...
He falls asleep pretty easy in his car seat and sleeps through a lot when he's in there. And, as soon as we take off on a walk down the street he's out. Bryan and I have enjoyed reminiscing about Makenah as a baby and their differences and uniqueness. 
We sure do love this little boy! 
He's the perfect little one for our family.


No comments: