Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Bryan!

Today is Bryan's 30th birthday and I couldn't be more thankful for him! I could write blog post after blog post about how wonderful he is! He's my perfect match, best friend, parenting partner, confidant, and the love of my life. 
A few things...
~Bryan makes me laugh big time, every single day. We have so much fun together and we get each others jokes. 
~He's such a hard worker. I am so thankful for all he does to provide for our family. 
~Bryan is a great Daddy! He teaches the kids new things, makes them laugh, snuggles them tight and protects them.
~Bryan is so easy going, calm, and happy. I am thankful to have a husband with such a positive outlook on things. 
~He's exciting! Even though you won't often find me tagging along on all his outdoor adventures, I think the things he does are SO COOL. 
~Bryan is a stand up guy--respectful, kind, thoughtful and generous. 
I am so thankful for Bryan, and I am so proud of the man he is. 
Happy Birthday!!

No comments: