Monday, September 2, 2013

iPhone Happenings

Here's the latest from the phone!

We had an open house at preschool recently, to visit the classroom, see her teacher again, and drop off her school supplies. My eyes just fill up with tears immediately when I think about this sweetheart being big enough to be in this classroom. I'm so excited for her. 
Tomorrow is her first day!
 Helping Logan feed the fish.
 Swim time. 
 She's likes to be outside filling her basket with "treasures."
 We made play-doh the other day. It was a great recipe and awesome play-doh.
 At the Tumbleweed concert.
 Reading his books.
 Watering my mums.
 Swinging with Grandpa and Grandma.
 First expereince on the 'quarter rides' at the mall. 
 Rockin' the hat.
 Snack break. A very important part of the experience. 
 Tire swing with Aunt Maria.
 Sliding with Grandma. 
 Big boy.
 Some post-bath jammie bike riding outside. 
Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day!
I'm excited September is here! Fall is upon us!
I'll be back soon with more to share!

No comments: