Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A special place to sit...

I think it is so wonderful that Makenah has great highchairs to sit in when we visit family. I think it is extra special that these seats have history to them. I am pretty sentimental about things like this, and I like thinking about all the memories made in these chairs, and how our daughter is sitting in them now, too.
Thanks to our parents and Granna and Grandad for keeping these special highchairs.  I love seeing Makenah in them!

Here's Makenah in the Billings family high chair. My parents bought this when I was born, and it made it through all three kids. I think it is beautiful and classic, and I love it.

This is the Stucky family high chair.
This chair was used by Bryan's younger brothers, and now Makenah is using it. She has enjoyed many meals in it already, and there will be many more to come. I am so thankful that it is there for us to use.


This is the Wiens family high chair. 
This high chair is at Granna and Grandad's and was purchased when Bryan was a baby. I love its retro style. Makenah loved to bang on the table top. :)

And our high chair. 
Lots of meals and laughs. 
Special moments remembered as she grows so fast. 
I love that there are still lots of memories being made in these chairs. 
Thank you for saving these chairs to be used. 

No comments: