Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Friday was my mom's birthday!
We've been looking forward to celebrating with her, and tonight, we got to do just that. The family came over and we opened presents and then went out to eat a delicious supper.

My mom is just awesome! Some of the things I love most about her are the way she is so easy to talk to and such a good listener. She is so funny, too! She says such funny things and makes jokes that make people laugh.  My mom is also so generous--to family, friends, the community, and those in need. She is caring, kind, thoughtful and sweet. And, she is SO supportive--I know she is always there for me. We all love her so much!  

Makenah helped open her birthday present and something for Valentine's Day too.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments: