Friday, March 4, 2011

A year ago we were introducing...

Makenah Grace Stucky!
Today is Makenah's first birthday!
She was born March 4, 2010 at 8:46pm.
She weighed 6 lbs 10.8 oz and was 17 3/4 in. long.

Celebrating her birthday has been amazing. We are so in love, and she is growing up so fast! I remember this day a year ago so vividly. There are so many things I will remember about the hours leading up to her birth and the time in the hospital. My doctor's appointment that day, working late at school, laughing and enjoying the drive to the hospital (yep...:), being in the exam room, going into the room for her delivery, the team prepping, Bryan right there beside me, seeing her for the first time and bonding as a family. I love the story of her birth, and hope to share it soon.
One year later, Makenah is a happy, healthy sweetheart.
We are so thankful God chose us to be her parents.
She is truly a blessing.
 There is a lot of celebrating going on around here. Today was a special day of fun, and tomorrow there is more to come! I can't wait to share about it all! 

No comments: