Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's all good

Things feel good here at the Stucky house.
Lots going on, and many things to be thankful for. 

I am thankful that Bryan is home after a long weekend being away working. He clocked an entire weekend workin' hard for the family. Three whole days and 3 nights; we missed him very much--the weekend felt so long. 
I am thankful for Makenah and her approaching birthday. I am having so much fun preparing, as we get ready to celebrate her this weekend! I am also glad that she seems to be feeling better. Having a cold and cutting teeth at the same time can be hard. She's got a good looking molar now, and another one coming through. :)

We've had some good days around here. Some good food (that's important! :) a sweetheart to play with, a little shopping with the family, ice cream, and some time to relax with Bryan. 
It's all good.

~~~~~~~~~

I have been meaning to show off some pictures of the guys riding dirt bikes a couple of weekends ago. I already commented on the danger I see in these pictures. I worry some about the guys riding these machines, flying through the air, and doing crazy stuff, but I am also impressed with the skill and excitement that they bring to it. It looks pretty cool, and my eyes get wide when I see my husband doing such awesome stuff. He impresses me. 

Bryan, and his brothers Brandon and Blake have bikes, and brother Brad rides an awesome 4-wheeler.
Brad is the one who took most of these pictures. He's got skills!

Bryan on the right, Blake on the left.
Brad
Bryan and Blake
Bryan 
Blake
Brandon
Bryan 
Blake
Bryan 
Brandon
 Blake
 Bryan
Lots of great pictures. I know they were having lots of fun!

No comments: