Friday, November 12, 2010

Rainy Friday

I like Fridays a lot, even when they are really rainy like today.
It started raining around 3 in the morning, and hasn't really stopped since. 
How do I know it started raining at 3? :)
I was up taking care of our sweet Makenah. 
She's caught herself another cold--stuffy, runny nose, fever, and generally uncomfortable. 
Sleeping is the hardest. You just can't get comfortable when you are sick, especially when you can't breathe out of your nose. She's a trooper though, pretty content when she's awake and playing.

I haven't snapped any pictures the last couple of days, so I thought I would just post a few random ones.

Uncle Brad took this one while we were out watching Bryan and Blake ride their dirt bikes. :)
I'm pretty sure she was trying to take off her shoe here. She is pretty good at that these days!
"Who is this guy?"
At the pumpkin patch...I have never seen this before...
Does the pumpkin below look 3D to anyone else. Weird. 
Have a good weekend!

No comments: