Monday, July 14, 2014

Colorado in June

For about as long as I've known Bryan, I've been going to CO in June and/or July with him and the Stucky family. I went for the first time before we were married, and every summer since (and now all year around!) we've been to Colorado. Ten years of Colorado trips together. 
Here was my first trip with them in 2004.
It used to be bike riding and 4-wheeling. 
In 2010, we went to CO for the first time as a little family.
3 month old Makenah.

And so, we continue to go back again and again. We go now more than we ever have, and the trips have evolved over the years. We have found jeeping to be a great way to include the whole family, and we mix in lots of additional fun stuff along the way.
At the end of June we made a long weekend of it.
This was the view of Pikes Peak as we headed out for a day of jeeping. 
Oh my. 
Cool uncle Blake
As close as I could get them for a picture. Ha!
In his element.
Picnic lunch.
Mimi and Papa!
The cutest little 'jeepers' I've ever seen,
Lots more pictures to come! We took the kids to the Dinosaur Resource Center, hiking, and to Santa's Workshop in the days after this. 

No comments: