Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Preschool Party

Before school was out for Christmas break, parents were invited to come share a little time with the kids at preschool to ring in the Christmas season. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of our girl in her element. I was so excited to see the kids doing some of their everyday tasks and also do a fun craft and  a couple games. I was so proud of sweet Makenah. While I maintain fully realistic visions of what can go on in a preschool classroom, and try not to think that she would be any different than any other ornery, jumpy, energetic, and loud 3 year old…I was so proud of her when I left. Just darling, I tell you. My hope as she has started school is that she will be polite, respectful, a good friend, follow directions and be eager to learn. I was so proud of her. I think I already said that…
Craft time.
 Pin the nose on the snowman.
 Musical chairs.
In her spot ready for a story.

No comments: